Closing an account will permanently prevent any action to be taken by the account owner on the site. They will not be able to sign in, order anything from the store or have anything shipped to them (even if they have an uncompleted subscription or unshipped order).
To close an account follow the steps below.
- Go to a member's account page.
- At the very bottom of the page there is a red "Close Account" button. Click it.
- A red dialog box will appear asking for some information.
- Input your password into the proper field.
- Select the reason for closing this account from the drop down box.
If the reason you are closing the account isn't in the list, select Other and then type the reason into the text box that appears
- Click the red CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT button that is in the red dialog box to complete the closure.
To merge two or more accounts into one, follow the steps below.
- Find the account number that you want to merge the other account(s) into (We'll call this the master account).
Account numbers are found at the top of any member's account page.
- Find the account that you want to merge (We'll call this the slave account).
- Open their orders page.
- Transfer each order and subscription from this account (the slave) to the account you chose in step 1 (the master).
- After all orders and subscriptions have been transferred, close the slave account.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each slave account you want to merge into the master account.
To transfer a subscription from one account to another, please follow the steps below.
- Find the account number for the account you are transferring the subscription to (we'll call this the master account).
You can find account numbers on the top of a member's account page.
- Find and open the subscription that you want to transfer to the master account.
- Click the button.
The button can be found in the top button row near the order number and issues count.
- A window will pop up with a text box asking for an account number. Type the account number for the member that you will be transferring the order to in this box (the master account).
- After you've confirmed the account number is correct, hit the save button.
- If there are no issues moving the subscription, a green dialog box will appear letting you know that order has been transferred. Five seconds after this transfer is successful, the subscription page will be reloaded with the new member's information on it.
To make sure mail no longer is sent to an address, please follow these steps.
- Search for the account of the undeliverable address.
- Click to the member’s account page.
- Under settings on the account page, click Address Book.
- Find the address that is undeliverable and click the button.
The button can be found the the left of the address.
- The address has now been deleted. No more mail will be sent to that address.