Critical (Severity 1)
Critical production issue that severely impacts your use of the service. The situation halts your business operations and no procedural workaround exists.
- Service is down or unavailable.
- Data corrupted or lost and must restore from backup.
- A critical documented feature / function is not available.
Severity 1 issues require the customer to have dedicated resources available to work on the issue on an ongoing basis with My Passion Media.
Major (Severity 2)
Major functionality is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced. The situation is causing a high impact to portions of your business operations and no reasonable workaround exists.
- Service is operational but highly degraded performance to the point of major impact on usage.
- Important features of the offering are unavailable with no acceptable workaround; however, operations can continue in a restricted fashion.
Minor (Severity 3)
There is a partial, non-critical loss of use of the service with a medium-to-low impact on your business, but your business continues to function. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.
Cosmetic (Severity 4)
Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Acceptable workaround available.
Published May 24, 2015