- When writing the original article make sure to select YES under "Allow this Article to be Syndicated?". Once you have finished the original article and have published it, continue onto the steps below.
- Click the Syndicate Article link in the header of The Machine.
- Choose the site you want to syndicate the article to.
- In the list that appears, find the article that you want to syndicate. The search box can help you out if you need it.
- Once you've found the article, click the red button (with the white paper and green plus in it) that is next to the title of the article you want to syndicate.
- You'll be taken to an article writing page with the article data filled in. Make sure to fill out any fields that are empty (Category, Tags, Publish Date, etc). You can also make changes to the article if you wish.
- Once you are done, click Save & Publish.
The article will now be on the syndicating site. One thing to note, the original and syndicated articles are separate articles. Editing one, will not change the other.